Effective date: November 2022
Kaydee Realty LLP operates the website (the “Service”).
The policy specifically applies to:
• Investors: individuals who have made a reservation on a unit under the Kongowea Living Experience project
• Interested Buyers: Individuals who are interested in the project.
• Guest Users: individuals who visit the website.
• Technocrats: those who are running the CRM systems and by their responsibility have access to personal data
• Service Providers: we may collect the contact information of representatives of companies such as banks or third parties whom we will work with during the duration of this project.
All those interacting with the service are referred to as ‘users” in this policy.
Data Collections and Uses
Kaydee Realty collects data:
❖ Provided by prospective investors during reservation of units
❖ Created during use of the service and device data
❖ From other sources, such as other users or account owners, business partners, vendors, mortgage and
financial solution providers and governmental authorities
Types of Data Collected
Kaydee Realty collects the following data:
1. Data provided by users. This includes:
• User Profile Information: We collect data when users create and update their Kaydee Realty accounts or fill the reservation letter. This may include their;
iii. phone number,
iv. login name and password,
vi. profile pictue,
vii. payment or banking information
• Identity Verification Documents: This includes photos of investors and their government – issued identifications (IDs or Passports). Such documents are used to verify a user’s identity.
• Demographic Data: We may collect demographic data about users, such as birth/age, gender or occupation to verify one’s capacity to enter into the contract.
•Financial Information: We collect data upon receipt of payment from an investor. The Financial information includes the bank, account number from which payment is made.
2. Data created during use of our services
• User Data: We collect data submitted by guest users when they contact the support service
• Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our website. This includes access
dates, pages viewed, browser type and other system activity.
• Device data: We collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the
hardware models, device IP address or other unique device identifiers, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, advertising identifiers, device motion data and mobile network data.
How we Use Personal Data
We use data to reserve units for interested investors and ensure efficient transfer of the conveyance at the point of completion. We also use such data:
• For client/buyer support
• For marketing and advertising
• To track units already purchased and those vacant for possession
• To create and update accounts
• To process payments
• Facilitating mortgage financing
• Completion of the conveyance transactions
We don’t sell or share user data with third parties for purposes of direct marketing without the user’s consent.
Sharing Personal Data
Kaydee Realty is the data controller for the data collected in connection with the Kongowea Living Experience Project.
Kaydee Realty will share the user’s name, location, phone number, and other relevant information with the company’s advocates to ensure completion of the conveyance transaction and third-party companies that support the management.
Kaydee Realty will also share user data with;
• Relevant banks,
• Consultants, accountants and other service providers
• Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Kaydee
• Cloud storage providers
• Enhanced background check and identity verification providers
• Payment processors and facilitators
Kaydee Reality may share user’s data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate use to safety or similar concerns.
This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our terms of service, user agreements or other policies; to protect user’s rights or property, safety or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services.
This includes sharing of data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
Kaydee Realty may share a user’s data other than described in this policy if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. The retention of the personal data will be subject to the Kaydee Data Retention Schedule
The period upon which we retain user data is determined by the type of data, the category of user to who the data relates and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
please contact Kaydee Realty LLP at the contact address provided.
Our emails are sent for and on behalf of Kaydee Realty LLP Kenya. The contents of the email and its attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you erroneously receive our email, please (a) notify the sender immediately, (b) destroy the email and any attachments to it, and (c) do not use, copy, store or disclose to any person. In the event of any technical difficulty concerning our emails and any attachments.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Usage Data
We use the usage data for various purposes:
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
We may engage service providers to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service- related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have taken measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental/guardian consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, to which you will be promptly updated. To be up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
• By visiting this page on our website:
Get in Touch With Us
Our Specialized Team is at your Service Simply e-mail us or call us on +254 703 108 108
Our Apartment Units
Kongowea Village | Belco Properties LLP | Copyright © 2023 Belco Properties LLP